The Summer Beer Dabbler at Highland Fest
Saturday, July 21, 2012 | Hillcrest Park | St. Paul, MN | 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (doors open at 12:30pm) Must be 21 to enter | Event Held Outdoors (rain or shine)
This 4th annual festival has become a staple of summer in St. Paul. The event – held outdoors in partnership with Highland Fest and the Highland Business Association – offers an afternoon of craft beer sampling from more than 50 local, regional and national breweries. In addition to great craft beer, the festival will include:
- Some very special releases from your favorite breweries.
- A special tapping of The Beer Dabbler’s Oak Barrel brew – a one-time release of a beer brewed especially for this festival by our friends at Big Wood Brewery.
- Performances by local bands Little Man, The Japhies, Jonny James and the Hall of Fames & Apollo Cobra, on the Badger Hill Brewing Stage.
- The Beer Dabbler’s 4th annual Highland Fest Home Brew Competition presented by Northern Brewer. This BJCP / AMA sanctioned contest is free to enter with the purchase of a ticket to the festival.
- Lord Dabbler’s Cup awarded to the ‘best brewery’ as voted by festival attendees
- Gourmet Food Trucks, including Hola Arepa, Fork in the Road, Chef Shack, Stanley’s on Wheels
- Games & activities including the Leinenkugel’s Silent Disco & cool off with water misters in theSocial Science Tent
A portion of all ticket sales supports The Highland Business Association, a volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization that serves as an advocate and a resource for business in St. Paul’s Highland Park neighborhood.
If tickets remain on event day, they will be sold for $40 at the door. Click here to purchase online. A limited number of tickets are also available at Ale Jail, Four Firkins & Thomas Liquors.